Sunday, November 27, 2011

Let's Make A Deal



For 21 years, those gathered in our home write into a Book of Thanks by answering a question which I pose.  This year, we wrote our wishes in the book, and it prompted the idea of asking Aunt Ruth to make a video about hers.


For all those who love Aunt Ruth and follow this blog, she sends the following wishes: (I couldn't choose which clip to share, so in the spirit of Thanksgiving abundance, I included both of them!)






Aunt Ruth and I send our gratitude to all of those who enjoy the blog and sincerely thank each and every one of you for being a part of "our family."

3 comments:

  1. In many ways the mature adults in our lives put us on tract. Our young adults will learn from the generation before them for they shall soon be in their shoes. Hope their heels! Susan Sabetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the videos. She is a true inspiration!! And - I had my aunt Ruth (for real) around my Thanksgiving table this year..hoping to do so for many more years to come!!!

    ReplyDelete